Welcome, New Sellers!
We're delighted you've decided to join us as a first time seller for the Twice Loved 2020 Sale. On these pages, you'll find resources to help you prepare your items and make the most of the sale.
Here's how to get started:
1. Read the Twice Loved Sellers Guide, which has all the details for the sale. The Sellers Guide is crammed with detailed information, but you don’t need to memorize it! We recommend you save it or print it out and refer to it frequently as you prepare your items for the sale. Find it here.
2. Register as a seller through MyCM. This is the website that you will use to enter your items and create your tags, as well as sign up for volunteer shifts and clothing check-in times. When you register, you will be asked to pay a $15 registration fee. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. Get connected. If you’re on Facebook, request an invitation to join our Facebook Sellers Group. This is a great place to ask questions and get tips from experienced sellers and the Sale Committee.
4. Collect your supplies - plastic hangers, a tagging gun, barbs and cardstock paper. If you plan to sell hanging clothing items, you'll need hangers. Check out the FAQs page for ideas on how to collect as many as you need. (You'll only have to do it once - we'll return them to you after the sale.) You can find the other items online or at office supply stores. Other supplies you might find helpful include ziploc bags (various sizes), packing tape, painters tape and zip ties.
5. Arrange for a clothing rack if you intend to sell hanging clothing items. You will need one clothing rack for every 90 hangers you bring to the sale. You can either bring your own rack (must be commercial grade) or rent a rack from us ($10 each). Please click here to request a rack rental.
6. Sign up for volunteer shifts through MyCM (stay tuned for more info when registration opens). Our volunteer shifts fill quickly, so be sure to sign up early if there is a particular shift or job that you prefer. Have a look at the Shift Descriptions to find a job that's right for you.
7. If you intend to sell hanging clothing items, sign up for a clothing check-in time through MyCM once seller registration opens this summer. This is a reserved time during set-up on October 1st (limited availability) and October 2nd when you will bring your hanging clothing items for inspection prior to distributing them on the sales floor.
8. Pull out all your kids’ outgrown clothes, toys and gear and get them organized, tagged and ready to sell. Please don’t hesitate to email us or post on our Facebook Sellers Group with any questions you have as you prepare your items
9. Help us spread the word about the sale. You can download a copy of the sale flyer here. Please share it with your friends and neighbors, and also remember to promote the sale online and through your social media connections. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter or Instagram.
10. Drop off your items at the Blue Genie Art Bazaar. A "no frills" drop off Thursday, October 1st between 6:30-7:30 pm. There is a flat $20 fee (see Sellers Guide for more details). Our regular (no charge) drop off hours between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm on Friday, October 2nd. Your hanging clothing items must be checked in during your clothing check in time. All other items may be dropped off anytime between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, but all items must be in place by 2:00 pm.
11. Come enjoy shopping early and earning lots of money at the sale! Sellers are invited to shop the sale starting at 5 pm (or even earlier if you volunteer!) on Friday, October 2nd, 2020, before the sale opens to the public. The sale is open to the public on Friday, October 2nd, 2020, from 7 pm - 9 pm and Saturday, October 3rd, 2020, from 8 am - 1 pm, with many items 1/2 off from noon - 1 pm.
12. Watch the mail for your check. Enjoy!